Last year, in an interview, Lavanya Tripathi revealed her wish, to buy her own flat in Hyderabad. The dimpled beauty, who has been staying in hotels ever since she debuted in Tollywood, has been on an intense hunt for a suitable house.
In her latest interview with an English daily, Lavanya said that she has finally found a house of her choice in Jubilee Hills, a posh residential area in town. “Although it’s a rented house, it’s exactly what I wanted. I’m from Dehradun and we live in a bungalow there, so I wanted a place which is open and has a lot of greenery around it. Can’t wait to move in,” Lavanya said.
On the work front, Lavanya will next be seen in Sai Dharam Tej’s Intelligent. The film is releasing on February 9.
- Veteran cinematographer’s shocking behavior with Kajal
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar
- Ram surprises fans with a rugged makeover
- Sai turns angry cop in Kavacham’s action-packed teaser
- Padi Padi Leche Manasu’s title song is full of romantic vibes