Last year, in an interview, Lavanya Tripathi revealed her wish, to buy her own flat in Hyderabad. The dimpled beauty, who has been staying in hotels ever since she debuted in Tollywood, has been on an intense hunt for a suitable house.
In her latest interview with an English daily, Lavanya said that she has finally found a house of her choice in Jubilee Hills, a posh residential area in town. “Although it’s a rented house, it’s exactly what I wanted. I’m from Dehradun and we live in a bungalow there, so I wanted a place which is open and has a lot of greenery around it. Can’t wait to move in,” Lavanya said.
On the work front, Lavanya will next be seen in Sai Dharam Tej’s Intelligent. The film is releasing on February 9.
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- NTR’s latest poster wins good applause
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next