Last year, in an interview, Lavanya Tripathi revealed her wish, to buy her own flat in Hyderabad. The dimpled beauty, who has been staying in hotels ever since she debuted in Tollywood, has been on an intense hunt for a suitable house.
In her latest interview with an English daily, Lavanya said that she has finally found a house of her choice in Jubilee Hills, a posh residential area in town. “Although it’s a rented house, it’s exactly what I wanted. I’m from Dehradun and we live in a bungalow there, so I wanted a place which is open and has a lot of greenery around it. Can’t wait to move in,” Lavanya said.
On the work front, Lavanya will next be seen in Sai Dharam Tej’s Intelligent. The film is releasing on February 9.
Articles that might interest you:
- Stage set for NTR-Trivikram film’s announcement
- Rashmika to join the sets of Bunny’s next soon
- Amala Paul’s take on Dhanush’s role in her breakup
- Sai Tej’s SBSB gets a fancy deal
- Mahesh Babu, T-leaders to inaugurate Vijaya Nirmala’s statue
- Taapsee’s next is a remake of a German film