Last year, in an interview, Lavanya Tripathi revealed her wish, to buy her own flat in Hyderabad. The dimpled beauty, who has been staying in hotels ever since she debuted in Tollywood, has been on an intense hunt for a suitable house.
In her latest interview with an English daily, Lavanya said that she has finally found a house of her choice in Jubilee Hills, a posh residential area in town. “Although it’s a rented house, it’s exactly what I wanted. I’m from Dehradun and we live in a bungalow there, so I wanted a place which is open and has a lot of greenery around it. Can’t wait to move in,” Lavanya said.
On the work front, Lavanya will next be seen in Sai Dharam Tej’s Intelligent. The film is releasing on February 9.
Articles that might interest you:
- India is a collection of legends like Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy: Pawan Kalyan
- Happy that Chiru sir’s long-cherished wish is fulfilled by Charan: Rajamouli
- Bigg Boss has special plans for Rahul Sipligunj’s re-entry
- Koratala Siva to break the sentiment for his next?
- PK yells at guards for stopping fan
- Amar Chitra Katha to release a comic on Sye Raa