After a memorable debut with Andhala Rakshasi, Lavanya Tripathi has made her mark in Tollywood. Lavanya has her own set of fans who admire her girl next door and traditional looks in movies.
However, even after acting in several hit movies, Lavanya has an unfulfilled wish. The dimple beauty, who learnt Bharathanatyam during her childhood, wants to prove her mettle as a dancer on the silver screen. Lavanya feels that she is yet to get a dance number which will let her burn the dance floor. Are the filmmakers listening?
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh’s Miss India to see the daylight soon
- Mahesh Babu’s special plans before doing Rajamouli film
- Tollywood producers give up- All set for big OTT releases
- Its official: Sadak 2 trailer is now the most disliked promo on Youtube
- Young actress tests positive for COVID-19
- Niharika Konidela gets engaged