After a memorable debut with Andhala Rakshasi, Lavanya Tripathi has made her mark in Tollywood. Lavanya has her own set of fans who admire her girl next door and traditional looks in movies.
However, even after acting in several hit movies, Lavanya has an unfulfilled wish. The dimple beauty, who learnt Bharathanatyam during her childhood, wants to prove her mettle as a dancer on the silver screen. Lavanya feels that she is yet to get a dance number which will let her burn the dance floor. Are the filmmakers listening?
- Guests strictly warned at the Deepika-Ranveer wedding
- Upcoming comedian to be the highlight of AAA
- Rajinikanth’s Petta confirmed for Sankranthi release
- Interview : Ravi Teja – My son is my best critic
- Star heroine joins Baahubali Netflix series