It’s well known that talented actress Lavanya Tripathi will be playing an author-backed role in the ongoing sports drama, A1 Express. Lavanya will be seen as a hockey player in the film, which also has Sundeep Kishan playing a hockey player.
For the last couple of months, Lavanya has been training hard to master her hockey skills. A video of Lavanya showcasing her dribbling skills is currently making a splash on social media. While the film’s team is impressed with Lavanya’s dedication, the actress is quite excited about her role in the movie.
Apart from A1 Express, Lavanya has also signed GA2 Movies’ Chaavu Kaburu Challaga that has young hero Kartikeya as the male lead. Lavanya is also in talks for a few Tamil projects.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nara Rohit’s big donation to fight Coronavirus
- Yet another international actor passes away due to Covid-19
- Telangana Guv lauds Pawan Kalyan for his efforts to rescue AP fishermen
- Tamil Nadu CM responds to Pawan’s request on AP fishermen
- Nani contributes a generous amount to Corona Crisis Charity
- Allu Arjun donates more for Corona Crisis Charity