Hero Ravi Teja has joined forces with his Don Seenu and Balupu director Gopichand Malineni for his 66th film. Titled Krack, the film went on floors earlier this month and the team has been shooting at a studio in Hyderabad.
As per the latest updates, Krack’s team is currently shooting a lavish jatara episode featuring Ravi Teja and hundreds of supporting actors. Apparently, this entire sequence will be one of the main highlights of Krack and it will unleash Ravi Teja’s mass power to the fullest. The Mass Maharaj will be seen in the role of a powerful police officer in the movie.
Shruti Haasan is playing Ravi Teja’s love interest in the movie and Tamil actors Samuthirakhani and Varalaxmi Sarathkumar will be essaying key roles. Tagore Madhu is bankrolling the film and Thaman is composing the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- This young Tamil actor-music composer is a fan of Pawan Kalyan
- Sitara clicks a beautiful picture of Mahesh and Namrata
- Bigg Boss 4: Twist in the end; Dethadi Harika not eliminated
- Young South actor to land a key role in Prabhas’ Adipurush
- This upcoming anthology film to get an OTT release?
- Andrea Jeremiah bags an interesting project