For the past few days, there have been a lot of rumours about who the lead actress in Chandramukhi 2 is going to be. While some have reported that Jyothika, who played the lead role, Ganga, in the original version has been approached again for the sequel, few others stated that it could be Simran. Even Kiara Advani’s name is rumoured to be under consideration.
Denying all these rumours, Lawrence took to Twitter saying that P Vasu is still working on the script, and that the final decision about the lead actress will be taken once the Covid-19 cases come under control.
The sequel to the popular Rajinikanth’s film is going to be directed by P Vasu, and Lawrence is said to be playing an interesting role. Sun Pictures is going to produce the film.
Chandramukhi 2 pic.twitter.com/sArxsvp3XN
— Raghava Lawrence (@offl_Lawrence) August 1, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas announces massive film titled Salaar
- Dil Raju etches a plan to deal with F3’s remuneration
- Poll : Bigg Boss 4 Who among these will get a ticket to finale?
- Niharika’s wedding invitation becomes the talk of the town
- Makers of Tej’s SBSB in no tension mode
- Bigg Boss 4 – Noted contestant making a fool of himself