Choreographer-turned-actor Raghava Lawrence’s much-delayed flick, Motta Siva Ketta Siva, finally released on last Thursday. The film opened to a decent word of mouth and is witnessing good revenues at the ticket windows.
Meanwhile, Tamil Super Star Rajinikanth watched this film and appreciated Lawrence’s work. Confirming this news, Lawrence tweeted, “I would like to give my heartfelt thanks and gratitude to my mentor who introduced me to the cinema…Rajinikanth anna” and posted a pic with Rajini.
Directed by Sai Ramani, MSKS has Nikki Galrani as the female lead and it is an official remake of the super hit Telugu film, Pataas.
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?