Raghava Lawrence, who was last seen in Shivalinga, is gearing up to play the lead role in an upcoming period drama. The untitled film, which has been written by Vijayendra Prasad, will be directed by Mahadev and it’s slated for release in Telugu and Tamil.
While one portion of the film is set in 18th century, another segment is set in the 19th century and it’s going to be an action drama made on a grand scale. After hogging the limelight with Baahubali, this is Vijayendra Prasad’s second such period film, apart from Manikarnika starring Kangana Ranaut.
The team is said to be in talks with Kajal to play the lead role; however, nothing has been confirmed so far.
Articles that might interest you:
- Goodachari stunt masters for star hero’s next?
- Raashi Khanna turns psycho killer for her next?
- Poll : Which of these star heroines should do a web series?
- Vijay Sethupathi donates big to Covid victims
- Rajini to fly in a special chartered flight for treatment
- Kiara Advani shows off kickboxing skills