Acclaimed Malayalam action drama, Ayyappanum Koshiyum, is currently being remade in Telugu, with Pawan Kalyan and Rana Daggubati reprising Biju Menon and Prithviraj’s roles respectively. The film will also be remade in Tamil later this year. Now, the latest update is that Ayyappanum Koshiyum will soon be getting a Bollywood remake.
Apparently, popular Bollywood hero John Abraham has acquired the film’s Hindi remake rights and he will be playing Biju Menon’s role in the movie. On the other hand, Abhishek Bachchan is said to be playing Prithviraj’s role in this crazy remake. In the past, John and Abhishek had shared screen space in the super hits such as Dhoom and Dostana.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss girl signs Mega hero’s film
- This is what ‘Saranaga Dariya’ from Love Story means
- Aranya trailer hits the bull’s eye
- Yash’s KGF behind Prabhas’ nod to Salaar
- A1 Express – Sundeep Kishan turns emotional
- Here is the detailed info on Acharya’s music album