Almost all the top league actresses of southern cinema are on Twitter and regularly keep in touch with their fans and colleagues. Joining the madness at last is the ravishing beauty Kajal Aggarwal. The actress finally opened her account on the microblogging site just a while ago.
On her Twitter debut, Kajal decided to promote her upcoming film with her Businessman co-star Mahesh Babu, Brahmotsavam. The gorgeous actress tweeted, “Big HELLO to the Twitter family! Starting off with a brand new poster from #Brahmotsavam #MyFirstTweet”.
Kajal described herself as an “Actress, Believer and Animal Lover!” Already, more than 8,200 fans started following Kajal including some of her close friends from the industry, and we are sure that this number will only increase by leaps and bounds in the coming days.
— Kajal Aggarwal (@MsKajalAggarwal) 4 May 2016
- Nayanthara’s royal look from Sye Raa revealed
- Positive word out of mouth helping Taxiwaala
- Another unique attempt in NTR biopic?
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date