The Puri Jagannadh and Nandamuri Balakrishna’s movie has already wrapped up an action packed first schedule in Hyderabad. The film reportedly stars three heroines and already, Puri had announced that a newbie named Muskaan will be making her debut with this film.
According to the latest report, Puri has locked in his Iddarammayilatho actress Amala Paul as the film’s leading lady. There is also a strong buzz that Charmme too is on board as the other leading lady. However, an official announcement is awaited from the makers.
This film, tentatively titled Ustad, will have Balayya playing a gangster.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajamouli to highlight these factors in RRR
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s record-breaking show in Kannada
- Disney announces the release date of Sadak 2
- Nag’s Wild Dog teaser on this date
- Sequel on cards fo Bellamkonda Sai’s hit film?
- Vijay Devarakonda’s shirtless avatar continues to break the internet