Young Tollywood hero Bellamkonda Sai Srinivas is all set to make his debut in Bollywood with the Hindi version of Prabhas and Rajamouli’s 2005 blockbuster action drama, Chatrapati. Sai will be reprising Prabhas’ angry young man’s role in this high-profile remake.
Now, the latest buzz reveals that the makers have roped in talented actress Regina Cassandra as the leading lady in Chatrapati’s Hindi remake. It is known that Regina made her Bollywood debut with the 2018 romantic drama, Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga, opposite Sonam Kapoor.
Popular Tollywood director VV Vinayak is directing Chatrapati’s remake and Jayantilal Gada is bankrolling it on a huge scale. The film’s shooting is currently underway in Hyderabad.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’s striking new look woes fans
- Another event planned for Adipurush – Deets inside
- Prabhas – Adipurush was made with love and devotion
- Om Raut – It’s a great feeling to be in the heavenly city of Ayodhya
- Photo moment: Team Adipurush acknowledging fans’ love
- Surprising: Naane Varuvean’s story is penned by this star