Young Tollywood hero Bellamkonda Sai Srinivas is all set to make his debut in Bollywood with the Hindi version of Prabhas and Rajamouli’s 2005 blockbuster action drama, Chatrapati. Sai will be reprising Prabhas’ angry young man’s role in this high-profile remake.
Now, the latest buzz reveals that the makers have roped in talented actress Regina Cassandra as the leading lady in Chatrapati’s Hindi remake. It is known that Regina made her Bollywood debut with the 2018 romantic drama, Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga, opposite Sonam Kapoor.
Popular Tollywood director VV Vinayak is directing Chatrapati’s remake and Jayantilal Gada is bankrolling it on a huge scale. The film’s shooting is currently underway in Hyderabad.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Love Story, all eyes on Most Eligible Bachelor’s trailer
- Alia Bhatt calls beau Ranbir her life in birthday wish
- Pawan’s Bhavadeeyudu Bhagat Singh to be launched on this date?
- Dil Raju convinces Shankar on RC15’s budget?
- Manchu Vishnu: I don’t agree with Pawan Kalyan
- Interview : Deva Katta – Tej’s work will shock you in Republic