Every year, the Times of India conducts the famous Most Desirable Male contest all over the country. This poll has become quite famous in the south as well and in Tamil Nadu, this contest has been won by Anirudh Ravichandar, the popular music director.
This is quite a shocker as Anirudh has left behind many top stars in Tamil film industry and has emerged on top. From the past two years, Anirudh has been on top of his game and has been given a lot of hits.
The young musician is also a rage among the ladies in Chennai and is often linked up with several heroines. He made his Tollywood debut with Pawan’s Agnyathavaasi this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu actress learns archery and rifle shooting for Mollywood debut
- Balayya’s ‘sweet warning’ to senior hero
- Pre-production work underway for Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Hindi remake
- Nagarjuna to greenlit multiple projects?
- This is how much Mehreen was paid for Maruthi’s next?
- Here’s a juicy update on Family Man 3?