Sometime back, we had reported that producer Dil Raju has given a chance to writer BVS Ravi to direct a film for him. Latest update reveals that young hero Sai Dharam Tej and Mehreen of KVPG fame have been confirmed as the leads for this project.
BVS Ravi had already directed a film titled Wanted in the past and is quite confident about his second venture. Shooting will kick start in August and the film will release by the year end. The other cast and details about the technical crew will be revealed soon.
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film