Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ‘Legend’ has received a very good satellite rights price. Based on the latest reports being heard, the rights were sold for a price of approximately 6 Crores.
The movie is doing very well across all areas and it is expected to be the biggest commercial hit in Balakrishna’s career. The film has been directed by Boyapati Sreenu and Devi Sri Prasad composed the music.
Legend has been produced by 14 Reels Entertainment in partnership with Vaarahi Chalana Chitram. Radhika Apte and Sonal Chauhan are the heroines in the film.
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan
- Natakam completes censor, All set for a grand release
- Devadas completes censor formalities