Legendary Malayalam star Mohanlal has escaped unhurt in a freaky car mishap. Yesterday, the actor was on his way to the shooting of his upcoming Malayalam film, Pulimurugan, in Kalady, Kerala. The actor’s car was suddenly hit by a speeding tipper lorry. Even though the car was damaged badly, Mohanlal and his driver escaped with no injuries.
Mohanlal will be making his Telugu comeback after nearly two decades with Chandrasekhar Yeleti’s Telugu-Malayalam bilingual family drama, Manamantha. The actor will commence shooting for NTR-Koratala Siva’s Janatha Garage in February.
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters