Legendary Malayalam star Mohanlal has escaped unhurt in a freaky car mishap. Yesterday, the actor was on his way to the shooting of his upcoming Malayalam film, Pulimurugan, in Kalady, Kerala. The actor’s car was suddenly hit by a speeding tipper lorry. Even though the car was damaged badly, Mohanlal and his driver escaped with no injuries.
Mohanlal will be making his Telugu comeback after nearly two decades with Chandrasekhar Yeleti’s Telugu-Malayalam bilingual family drama, Manamantha. The actor will commence shooting for NTR-Koratala Siva’s Janatha Garage in February.
- Suriya’s NGK gets a release date
- Nara Rohith’s strong counter to opposition leaders
- Nayanthara gives a blistering response to Radha Ravi’s crass remarks
- ’96 music director takes a bold stand on Chinmayi
- Election Commission clears Lakshmi’s NTR for release
- Star actress stuns everyone with her makeover