Kota said that there’s something special in whatever Bunny does, be it on screen or in real life and that he’smaking a huge progress with each film. Kota revealed that Bunny’s talent and dedication often leave him amazed.
Kota went on to say that Bunny’s sincerity towards his work and conduct will never bring bad reputation to his grandfather, father and uncle Chiranjeevi. The veteran stalwart further added that Bunny is a perfect star among this generation heroes.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda wins an award for Dear Comrade
- Venky Mama’s team braves minus temperatures in Kashmir
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Ala Vaikuntapurramulo’s teaser
- Poll : Will Naga Chaitanya impress as an Army officer in Venky Mama?
- 40-minute Kashmir episode to be the highlight of Venky Mama
- Sai Tej’s brother locks his second film?