Dev Anand is one of the biggest legends in Indian cinema. He ruled Bollywood in the late 1960s and 70s and has a huge fan following for his style and dialogue delivery. A lot of them imitate Dev Anand’s swag even today.
Not many know that Dev Anand is one of those actors in Hindi cinema who invested his earnings in a lot of real estate. Dev Anand has multiple properties in Mumbai which are now owned by his family.
One of those properties is the famous bungalow in the posh area of Juhu, Mumbai. Well, the news now is that the bungalow has been sold for a whopping 400 crores to a leading real estate company in Mumbai.
The news is also that in place of the bungalow, a swanky new 28-storey building will come up. The deal is closed and the family of Dev Anand has also received the lumpsum money in their accounts.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Extra Ordinary Man – Partly Engaging Comedy Drama
- OTT Review : Vadhuvu – Telugu web series on Disney Plus Hotstar
- Hi Nanna surpasses $500K at the US box office
- OTT Review : Kadak Singh – Hindi film on ZEE5
- The happening Tripti Dimri opens up on her bold scenes in Animal
- Latest update on Naga Chaitanya’s Thandel