Anupam Kher needs no introduction at all. He is one of the legends in Indian cinema and has done over 500 films in his career. Kher is married to Kiran Kher and she is the senior BJP member as of now.
The update is that Kiran Kher has been diagnosed with blood cancer and is undergoing treatment in Mumbai as of now. It has been four months since she was diagnosed and now Anupam Kher opened up about her illness finally.
” “Just so that rumors don’t get the better of a situation Sikandar and I would like to inform everyone that Kirron has been diagnosed with multiple myeloma, a type of blood cancer. She is currently undergoing treatment and we are sure she will come out of this stronger than before. So keep sending your love to her and in your prayers and in your heart. She is well on her way to recovery and we thank everyone for their support and love.” said Anupam Kher in a press conference.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aamir Khan, Naga Chaitanya participate in Green India Challenge
- Aamir Khan to grace Love Story’s pre-release event
- Top Bollywood star pays 8.25 lakhs for a rented flat with damp wall
- Prabhas launches 6 Teens hero Rohit’s Kalakaar’s teaser
- Sundeep Kishan, VI Anand’s new film launched
- Bigg Boss Telugu 5: This candidate to be eliminated tonight?