Even though there is a solid buzz for Balakrishna’s film with Boyapati Sreenu, things are not working out that much in terms of casting. The heroine and other key characters are not being set and the makers are having a tough time handling this aspect.
The latest gossip going around is that none other than Jayaprada has been roped in to play a key role in the film. Jayaprada only does fewer films and she is busy with her political aspirations.
The shoot start date is also not yet confirmed and we need to see how things will work and how Boyapati will present Jayaprada in a new avatar during this time.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR Bheem teaser- NTR sets the bar high with his mind-blowing act
- Rajamouli disappoints- Delay in Bheem teaser
- Bheem teaser – Ram Charan dubs in all five languages
- Rajashekar’s daughter requests fans to pray for his speedy recovery
- Bigg Boss 4: Star heroine to replace Nagarjuna?
- Here’s when Venky will be resuming Narappa’s shoot