Sudheer Babu, who turned producer for the first time, is thrilled with the response which his debut production Nannu Dochukundhuvate has received from the audience so far. While several actors and directors praised the team already, Sudheer Babu was in for a pleasant surprise when he received a call from none other than K Raghavendra Rao himself.
The whole team of the film met the legendary director earlier today, and during this meeting, KRR is said to have told Sudheer Babu that he is making his father-in-law, Superstar Krishna quite proud. “This is what he said “Chaala baa chesav Sudheer, Krishna garu proud ga feel ayyela work chestunnav” 😍,” Sudheer Babu revealed. No wonder, the actor was thrilled to hear such compliments from KRR.
Directed by RS Naidu, the film had Sudheer Babu and newcomer Nabha Natesh playing the lead roles.
When the legend himself calls you and appreciates your work and the movie … How big motivation it is and what a blessed day I had. #AwesomeHit #NannuDochukunduvate #NannuDochukunduvateWOM pic.twitter.com/QjAdnCvQD5
— Sudheer Babu (@isudheerbabu) September 22, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Virat Kohli and NTR to team up for an ad film?
- Solid offers coming in for Saaho’s Tamil rights
- Vijay fans’ touching twist to online war with Ajith fans
- Did this star heroine really reject RRR?
- Poll : Which of these heroines is planning her career well?
- Interview – Navin Polishetty- I am super confident about Agent Sai Srinivas Athreya