Films and politics always go hand in glove and mutually inspire each other. Legendary auteur Mani Ratnam is one of the pioneers who delved into politics in mainstream cinema through his films such as Roja, Iddaru, Dil Se and Yuva etc.
Now, according to the latest update, Mani Ratnam’s next movie could be an intense political thriller. Recently, Mani’s production house Madras Talkies registered Ethir Katchi (Opposition) with the Tamil Nadu Film Chamber.
Hrudayam hero Murali’s son Atharvaa Murali could be cast as the main lead in this movie. Keep watching 123Telugu for more updates.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry