Films and politics always go hand in glove and mutually inspire each other. Legendary auteur Mani Ratnam is one of the pioneers who delved into politics in mainstream cinema through his films such as Roja, Iddaru, Dil Se and Yuva etc.
Now, according to the latest update, Mani Ratnam’s next movie could be an intense political thriller. Recently, Mani’s production house Madras Talkies registered Ethir Katchi (Opposition) with the Tamil Nadu Film Chamber.
Hrudayam hero Murali’s son Atharvaa Murali could be cast as the main lead in this movie. Keep watching 123Telugu for more updates.
- Blessed to have Chiru uncle’s features: Sai Dharam Tej
- NTR to grace Dhee 10 grand finale
- Decent 1st weekend for Sammohanam, Sets eyes on half-a-million club
- Much-awaited Thalapathy62’s first look out soon
- Rajamouli, Nani, Lakshmi Manchu support a noble initiative