Films and politics always go hand in glove and mutually inspire each other. Legendary auteur Mani Ratnam is one of the pioneers who delved into politics in mainstream cinema through his films such as Roja, Iddaru, Dil Se and Yuva etc.
Now, according to the latest update, Mani Ratnam’s next movie could be an intense political thriller. Recently, Mani’s production house Madras Talkies registered Ethir Katchi (Opposition) with the Tamil Nadu Film Chamber.
Hrudayam hero Murali’s son Atharvaa Murali could be cast as the main lead in this movie. Keep watching 123Telugu for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigil overtakes Viswasam to become all-time 2nd highest Tamil grosser
- Post Saaho, Sujeeth to direct this star
- Sai Pallavi rejects a one crore offer
- This aspect to be the highlight of Bheeshma
- Major change in Rana’s Virata Parvam
- Trailer of Kiara Advani’s Good Newwz receives mixed reactions