In what could be said as bad news, legendary Malayalam actor, Nedumudi Venu has passed away earlier in his hometown in Kerala.
Known for his roles in multiple films, Venu was last seen in the Netflix series Navarasa where he played a key role as an elder brahmin teacher.
For the Telugu audience, he is known for his work in Kamal Haasan’s Bharateyudu where he played a cop. 123telugu conveys deep condolences to his family in this time of grief.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shah Rukh Khan meets son Aryan Khan in prison
- First glimpse of Kiran Abbavaram, Chandini Chowdary’s Sammathame out now
- After Balakrishna, this senior hero to make his digital debut on Aha?
- Kamal Haasan forays into fashion; To launch his own label
- Who is Naga Babu without Chiranjeevi and Pawan?
- Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Hari Hara Veera Mallu on this date