Louis Banks, legendary music composer and widely known as Godfather of Indian Jazz, has come onboard to score music for Nithya Menen’s upcoming multi-lingual film ‘Praana’. Directed by V K Prakash, the film’s USP is that it has one character, which has been played by Nithya.
Since music plays a key role in conveying the emotions of the character, the makers were keen on working on Louis Banks to bring a new flavour in terms of music. And it turns out that there will be a lot jazz in Praana, and Nithya Menen too sang a song in the film. “Recording a song in 4 languages for my movie #Praana… in my favorite genre – Jazz! 😊 With the wonderful and legendary #LouizBanks,” Nithya posted on her Instagram page.
The film’s shooting has been wrapped up and it’s going to hit the screens later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- Raashi opens up about her role in Venky Mama
- Jigarthanda’s Hindi remake to go on floors soon
- Oh! Baby’s DP Richard Prasad reveals how he missed out on NTR’s NKP
- Jersey star makes interesting comments about #MeToo movement
- Massive lady fans of Vijay Devarakonda attend Dear Comrade’s music festival