Legendary playback singer SP Balasubrahmanyam was admitted to MGM Healthcare in Chennai after he was diagnosed with COVID-19 on August 5. As per the latest health bulletin released by the hospital authorities, SPB’s health has deteriorated on August 13 and he is currently on life support in critical condition.
According to the hospital’s health bulletin, SPB has been moved to the ICU and his haemodynamic and clinical parameters are being closely monitored. A team of expert doctors is observing the iconic singer’s health round the clock.
On August 5, SPB took to Facebook and in a live video in which he optimistically told his fans that his COVID-19 symptoms are very mild and assured them that he will walk out of the hospital in a couple of days. We at 123telugu.com wish the stalwart singer a speedy recovery.
Articles that might interest you:
- India’s largest film city to come up in this state
- DSP wins hearts with his touching gesture for his legendary guru
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- I’ll be glad to welcome Kalyani into my life again: Surya Kiran
- Film Trivia : Guess this noted actress whose parents are non-Indians?
- Chandni Chowdary shuts her troller in a solid manner