The Coronavirus is spreading fast and rapidly in our country and many are also with it in the last few months. The celebs have not been left alone as some of the biggest stars like Amitabh Bachchan have been affected by COVID 19.
The latest we hear is that star legendary singer, SP Balasubramanyam has turned positive for COVID-19 a day back. In a short video, the singer himself revealed this news and told that he has cold and fever and is mildly positive for Coronavirus.
He has been admitted to a private hospital now and is in good hands. SPB also requests his fans not to call him and disturb at the hospital. Let’s hope that the legendary singer gets back to normal soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anil Ravipudi’s crazy project not happening anytime soon?
- Gopichand Malineni designs special character for Balayya
- Allu Arjun shares a stunning fan-made poster of Pushpa
- Trisha not interested in routine commercial films- Here’s why?
- Niddhi Agerwal in talks for a solid biggie?
- Pooja Hegde kicks corona’s b**t