The Coronavirus is spreading fast and rapidly in our country and many are also with it in the last few months. The celebs have not been left alone as some of the biggest stars like Amitabh Bachchan have been affected by COVID 19.
The latest we hear is that star legendary singer, SP Balasubramanyam has turned positive for COVID-19 a day back. In a short video, the singer himself revealed this news and told that he has cold and fever and is mildly positive for Coronavirus.
He has been admitted to a private hospital now and is in good hands. SPB also requests his fans not to call him and disturb at the hospital. Let’s hope that the legendary singer gets back to normal soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4- This contestant trying too hard to gain attention
- Poonam Pandey decides to end her marriage right after hery honeymoon
- Poll : RCB VS KXIP – Who will win today’s IPL Match?
- Poll : Which of these senior directors should make a solid comeback?
- Film Trivia : Guess this Hindi actress whose first film was in Telugu?
- Salman Khan’s heroine to romance Adivi Sesh