The climax shoot of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ‘Legend’ is currently underway. Shooting is going on in and around Hyderabad and the lead actors are participating in the shoot. Balakrishna will be seen in two different getups in the film.
The movie should hit the screens either on March 28th or on April 4th. Boyapati Sreenu is the director of this big budget mass entertainer and Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music. Radhika Apte and Sonal Chauhan will be seen as the heroines.
Varahi Chalana Chitram and 14 Reels Entertainment banners are jointly producing this movie.
- Pawan, wife Anna step into their new residence in Vijayawada
- Date set for Pawan Kalyan’s eye surgery
- Akhil’s heroine lands a prestigious project
- Venky-Varun’s F2 all set for a grand launch
- Will this buzz on Mahesh Babu’s film turn out to be true?