The first look of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s upcoming film Legend was unveiled today and the response, so far, has been quite positive. The common consensus among Balakrishna’s fans is that his look suits the film’s title quite well and already, some people have started predicting that this film will do better than Simha, which was Balakrishna’s previous blockbuster.
Directed by Boyapati Sreenu, the film also stars Sonal Chauhan and Radhika Apte in lead roles. Most part of the film has already been shot and the makers are planning to release the film in early 2014. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring music for the first time for a Balakrishna’s film and expectations are quite high from this combination.
Will Boyapati Sreenu and Balakrishna repeat the magic of Simha? Let’s wait and watch. The film is being jointly produced by Sai Korrapati and 14 Reels Entertainment Pvt Ltd.
- Much-awaited Bollywood biopic to be shot in Hyderabad
- Yesteryear heroine Rambha blessed with a baby boy
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan
- Forgotten director to make a comeback
- Finally, young hero buys a smartphone