Balakrishna’s upcoming film Legend is one of the most awaited film of the season. Ever since the film was announced, expectations on the film have been quite high and the trailer has been received well by Balakrishna’s fans. As the release date is fast approaching, the makers are planning to promote even more vigorously.
Yesterday, a video promo of the song ‘Thanjavuru Bomma’ was released on the internet and another trailer is expected to be launched later today. The promotional campaign is being targeted at all age groups and a team has been working non-stop to create buzz on social media. The film’s censor is going to be completed on Monday.
Boyapati Sreenu has directed the film and it also stars Sonal Chauhan and Radhika Apte in lead roles. Jagapathi Babu has played a crucial role. Devi Sri Prasad has scored the music. The film has been produced under 14 Reels Entertainment banner and Sai Korrapati is presenting it. Legend is gearing up for a massive release on March 28.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy- Indian Youtuber buys Rolls Royce
- Noted Telugu producer passes away
- Rana’s next big target is child audiences
- Bigg Boss 3 contestant tests positive for COVID-19
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s last film Dil Bechara’s director pens an emotional note
- Tollywood banner acquires Malayalam hit Kappela’s remake rights