Thalapathy Vijay’s Leo has already started to create mayhem at the box office. The advance bookings have begun in the UK, and the initial response is terrific. Through its advance sales, the movie has already zoomed past the UK collections of many Tamil films.
The UK distributor has now announced that not just the Tamil version but even the Telugu version is rocking in terms of advance sales. It was further said that they are adding more screens, theatres, and shows due to unprecedented demand. This is one more example to show that Telugu audiences are the best when it comes to encouraging films.
This Lokesh Kanagaraj directorial is expected to open big in Telugu states too. Trisha, Sanjay Dutt, Arjun, and others are playing crucial roles. Anirudh is the music composer for this action drama. Leo will hit the big cinemas on 19th October.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kangana Ranaut – Choosing me for the Chandramukhi role was a creative call
- Raghava Lawrence – Rajini sir gave valuable suggestions for Chandramukhi 2
- Interesting: Kangana Ranaut missed this Tollywood industry hit film
- Press Note : Action-packed entertainer SKANDA USA Bookings Open Now
- Prabhas’s Salaar shoot resumes in Hyderabad, deets inside
- Skanda: Massive event planned in Karimnagar