For the last couple of days, rumors of National Award-winning actress Keerthy Suresh’s wedding with a Kerala businessman have been going viral on social media. Keerthy is at the peak of her career and naturally, these rumors have surprised her fans.
But Keerthy has promptly responded to these viral reports and trashed them all at once. “This news has come as a surprise to me as well. I don’t know how this even started to circulate. Let me make it very clear that I do not have any such plans right now. I am not getting married anytime soon,” Keerthy said, interacting with a popular English daily.
Keerthy has also given am important message. “I think there are more significant issues that the country is dealing with right now and the focus should be on fighting the COVID-19 pandemic rather than on such unfounded rumors (her marriage). All I want to tell people is to stay safe, maintain social distancing and work towards keeping your loved ones safe,” she said.
Articles that might interest you:
- From Shyam to Sundaram: Nani’s transformation in seconds
- Much-awaited trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Navarasa out in a few hours
- Aadavaallu Meeku Johaarlu shoot diaries – Rashmika looks gorgeous
- Confident that audiences will patronize Ishq: Dil Raju
- RRR’s music rights acquired by T-Series and Lahari Music
- Thaman shows his excitement while composing for Chiru’s next