Director Chandu, who made films like ‘Notebook’ and ’10th Class’ is all set to begin work on a new film which has been titled ‘Letter’. The movie will be a triangle love story between a prostitute, a writer and a singer. The makers say that a leading actress will be seen in the role of a prostitute in this movie.
Sivaram is scoring the music for this movie and Sailakumar is the producer. New artistes will be playing the other important roles in this movie and more details regarding the same will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh’s Bollywood debut film to kick-start soon
- Rajini, Nayan to shoot a duet in the Pink City
- Fresh buzz on Vijayashanthi’s role in Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Vijay Deverakonda, talented director to team up for the third time?
- Charan is the biggest achievement of my life: Chiranjeevi
- Evaru all set for its Japanese release