Young sensation Vijay Deverakonda is busy with multiple crazy projects and Liger is one among them. Helmed by daring and dashing director Puri Jagannadh, the movie is slated for a grand theatrical release on August 25, 2022.
The pan-Indian boxing drama has made the headlines again because of its huge pre-business. One of the leading audio labels, Sony Music India has grabbed the audio rights of the movie for a whopping Rs. 14 crores. This is huge for any young hero’s film in recent years.
Puri Connects and Dharma Productions joined hands to produce this multilingual movie, which has Ananya Panday as the leading lady. Boxing champ Mike Tyson is roped in to play a crucial role. Ramya Krishnan will be seen as the mother of Vijay in the movie. Tanishk Bagchi composed the song while Manisharma took care of the background score.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajamouli knew RRR won’t be bigger than Baahubali- Sabu Cyril
- List of south stars to attend Koffee with Karan show?
- F3 getting a massive release in the US – Deets Inside
- Tiger Shroff’s Heropanti 2 locks its OTT release date
- Latest: Rana Naidu wraps its shoot
- OTT – Dhanush fans disappointed with The Russo Brothers