Hero Karthi’s Khaidi is all set for a grand worldwide release on October 25, as a Diwali festive treat. Touted as an intense and emotional action thriller, the film has been directed by Lokesh Kanagaraj and produced by SR Prabhu, who also bankrolled Karthi’s blockbuster cop drama, Khakee.
In a latest interview, SR Prabhu revealed several interesting details about Khaidi. When asked about the similarities between Khakee and the upcoming Khaidi, SR Prabhu said that Khaidi is exactly opposite to Khakee. While in Khakee, Karthi played a cop on a mission, but in Khaidi, he plays a life convict who escapes from the prison after spending 10 years in jail.
Prabhu went on to say that the father-daughter track in Khaidi will make the audiences emotional and that like Khakee, Khaidi will also remain in audiences’ hearts.
Articles that might interest you:
- This Bollywood star was the first choice for Kattappa in Baahubali
- Noted hero’s initiative to raise awareness on plasma donation
- Prabhas20’s title Radhe Shyam sets a new record
- Young director waiting for a call from Chiranjeevi
- One more surprise from Prabhas coming up?
- Will this director impress Rajinikanth fans this time?