Hero Karthi’s Khaidi is all set for a grand worldwide release on October 25, as a Diwali festive treat. Touted as an intense and emotional action thriller, the film has been directed by Lokesh Kanagaraj and produced by SR Prabhu, who also bankrolled Karthi’s blockbuster cop drama, Khakee.
In a latest interview, SR Prabhu revealed several interesting details about Khaidi. When asked about the similarities between Khakee and the upcoming Khaidi, SR Prabhu said that Khaidi is exactly opposite to Khakee. While in Khakee, Karthi played a cop on a mission, but in Khaidi, he plays a life convict who escapes from the prison after spending 10 years in jail.
Prabhu went on to say that the father-daughter track in Khaidi will make the audiences emotional and that like Khakee, Khaidi will also remain in audiences’ hearts.
Articles that might interest you:
- Decent offer for Rashmika’s Pogaru?
- Noted Tamil, Telugu film’s Hindi remake stalled
- Young girl Angira Dhar bags a Bollywood biggie
- Tenet actress in Shahrukh Khan’s Pathan
- Wonder Women 1984 to have its first release in India
- Anjali shocks with her controversial avatar in the Netflix film