Hero Karthi’s Khaidi is all set for a grand worldwide release on October 25, as a Diwali festive treat. Touted as an intense and emotional action thriller, the film has been directed by Lokesh Kanagaraj and produced by SR Prabhu, who also bankrolled Karthi’s blockbuster cop drama, Khakee.
In a latest interview, SR Prabhu revealed several interesting details about Khaidi. When asked about the similarities between Khakee and the upcoming Khaidi, SR Prabhu said that Khaidi is exactly opposite to Khakee. While in Khakee, Karthi played a cop on a mission, but in Khaidi, he plays a life convict who escapes from the prison after spending 10 years in jail.
Prabhu went on to say that the father-daughter track in Khaidi will make the audiences emotional and that like Khakee, Khaidi will also remain in audiences’ hearts.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna’s stylish stills create a good buzz for Ruler
- Action opens slightly better than Tenali Ramakrishna BA BL
- Sai Pallavi teams up with acclaimed director for Netflix series
- After Khaidi, Karthi borrows another Chiru film’s title
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo to be a visual feast
- Venkatesh to go retro in Venky Mama’s new song