Hero Karthi’s Khaidi is all set for a grand worldwide release on October 25, as a Diwali festive treat. Touted as an intense and emotional action thriller, the film has been directed by Lokesh Kanagaraj and produced by SR Prabhu, who also bankrolled Karthi’s blockbuster cop drama, Khakee.
In a latest interview, SR Prabhu revealed several interesting details about Khaidi. When asked about the similarities between Khakee and the upcoming Khaidi, SR Prabhu said that Khaidi is exactly opposite to Khakee. While in Khakee, Karthi played a cop on a mission, but in Khaidi, he plays a life convict who escapes from the prison after spending 10 years in jail.
Prabhu went on to say that the father-daughter track in Khaidi will make the audiences emotional and that like Khakee, Khaidi will also remain in audiences’ hearts.
Articles that might interest you:
- Who is going to romance Mahesh in his next?
- Prabhas and team make alternate plans
- Major changes to be done for happening remake
- Pooja Hegde ends speculations on Kollywood comeback
- Harish Shankar’s special gesture on his birthday
- TFI fights Corona: Senior hero donates Rs 5 lakhs to CCC