“I have always tried to give something new to you all, but somehow failed to succeed. But, like Tarak said at Temper’s event, I will keep trying until I win you,” said Kalyan Ram, addressing his fans. The actor also said that he is quite confident about 118’s success.
118 has been directed by ace cinematographer KV Guhan. Nivetha Thomas and Shalini Pandey are the film’s leading ladies. Mahesh Koneru is the producer. 118 is hitting screens on March 1.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonu Sood rubbishes rumors on gifting his son a 3 Cr Mercedes
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reaction on Liger’s 200 Cr deal reports
- Puri Jagan designs a raunchy number for Vijay Devarakonda?
- Sai Tej starts dubbing for Republic-Release date to be announced soon
- Vijay fans miss a world record on Twitter Spaces
- Mahesh Babu to launch nephew Ashok Galla’s debut film’s title teaser