“I have always tried to give something new to you all, but somehow failed to succeed. But, like Tarak said at Temper’s event, I will keep trying until I win you,” said Kalyan Ram, addressing his fans. The actor also said that he is quite confident about 118’s success.
118 has been directed by ace cinematographer KV Guhan. Nivetha Thomas and Shalini Pandey are the film’s leading ladies. Mahesh Koneru is the producer. 118 is hitting screens on March 1.
Articles that might interest you:
- Happy that Chiru sir’s long-cherished wish is fulfilled by Charan: Rajamouli
- Bigg Boss has special plans for Rahul Sipligunj’s re-entry
- Koratala Siva to break the sentiment for his next?
- PK yells at guards for stopping fan
- Amar Chitra Katha to release a comic on Sye Raa
- Sai Madhav Burra’s Chiru moment