Nandamuri Balakrishna’s latest action entertainer ‘Lion’ has released last Thursday with massive openings and it is now faring well in B and C centers. Despite a lukewarm response from the movie critics, this flick has so far collected decent figures in all the areas of its release. Balakrishna’s powerful performance and his trademark dialogues have been pivotal in drawing crowds to the theaters.
As per the latest update, this movie has notched up 3.60 crores in Nizam till now. The overall first week collections are said to be around 15 crores. This numbers surely reflect the fact that despite a poor execution from the director, NBK’s stardom and his powerful performance have helped the movie in garnering good collections in all the areas of its release.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years