Balayya’s stamina looks unstoppable at the box-office. Yesterday, Lion released to humongous response from Balayya’s diehard fans. The film braved late screenings, mixed reviews and average word of mouth on its first day and registered surprisingly solid collections all over the Telugu states.
Fans are thoroughly enjoying Balayya’s trademark punch lines and energetic acting. The film has all the mass elements needed for a solid hit and the opening day collections are huge especially in the B & C centres. The film amassed a staggering 5.52 crore share in AP, Nizam and Ceded areas on its release day. Below are the Lion’s area
wise opening day collections:
|Nizam :||1.47 crores|
|Ceded :||1.20 crores|
|Vizag :||49:13 lakhs|
|East :||43 lakhs|
|West :||45 lakhs|
|Krishna :||44.76 lakhs|
|Guntur :||72 lakhs|
|Nellore :||33.19 lakhs|
Trade analysts are amazed at these numbers even though the film was released on Thursday, which is a working day. As per the early reports, Lion is going strong even on Friday and the film looks to collect huge over the weekend.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from Raagala 24 Gantalu
- FDFS : Highlights from George Reddy
- Comeback actress thrilled to work with Balakrishna
- After Saaho, Sujeeth teams up with UV Creations again?
- Thalapathy64 to be wrapped up by Feb
- YS Jagan was a big fan of this top Tollywood hero