Nandamuri Balakrishna’s upcoming action entertainer, ‘Lion’, will undergo its censor formalities tomorrow. The film is poised for an 8th May release and Nandamuri fans have been eagerly waiting to watch the film, following the positive buzz surrounding the film. Balayya’s impressive looks in the posters and Mani Sharma’s successful audio
album are the prominent reasons behind this hype.
Balakrishna will be seen as a powerful CBI officer in one of his roles and a lot is being discussed about some recent political references in the film. Trisha and Radhika Apte have been pair up to romance Balakrishna and debutant Sathya Deva directed this high budget entertainer which is produced by Rudrapati Ramana Rao.
- Guests strictly warned at the Deepika-Ranveer wedding
- Upcoming comedian to be the highlight of AAA
- Rajinikanth’s Petta confirmed for Sankranthi release
- Interview : Ravi Teja – My son is my best critic
- Star heroine joins Baahubali Netflix series