Nandamuri Balakrishna’s latest mass entertainer, Lion, released yesterday amidst high expectations and huge fanfare. The film opened to thumping collections all over the Telugu states and the numbers are amazing in the B and C areas, where Balayya’s craze is unbeatable.
On its opening day in Guntur, Lion amassed a huge 72 lakh share. Balayya enjoys immense adulation from his Guntur fans and this will result in the film crossing the 1 crore mark by the end of its second day. The numbers are more
or less the same in most areas.
Debutant Satya Deva directed this film which was produced by Rudrapati Ramana Rao. Trisha and Radhika Apte paired up with Balayya and Mani Sharma’s background score is said to be one of the highlights of the film.
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states