Nandamuri Balakrishna’s latest mass entertainer, Lion, released yesterday amidst high expectations and huge fanfare. The film opened to thumping collections all over the Telugu states and the numbers are amazing in the B and C areas, where Balayya’s craze is unbeatable.
On its opening day in Guntur, Lion amassed a huge 72 lakh share. Balayya enjoys immense adulation from his Guntur fans and this will result in the film crossing the 1 crore mark by the end of its second day. The numbers are more
or less the same in most areas.
Debutant Satya Deva directed this film which was produced by Rudrapati Ramana Rao. Trisha and Radhika Apte paired up with Balayya and Mani Sharma’s background score is said to be one of the highlights of the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Corona scare-Senior hero wants liquor stores to be open
- Poll : Post RRR which film’s first look do you want to see next?
- Happening anchor in talks for Chiru’s Acharya?
- Suresh Productions donates big for Coronavirus
- Flop heroine getting back slowly
- Tollywood director pens an interesting role for Bollywood hero