With back-to-back hits and critically acclaimed performances, Samantha is definitely having a dream run in Tollywood and Kollywood. The star heroine has just wrapped up the shoot for the much-awaited Telugu remake of the super hit Tamil romantic drama, 96.
Samantha took to Twitter this afternoon and posted a picture of her endearing look from 96. Hinting that the film is titled ‘Janu’, Sam also said that it’s going to be another special film and a role that has challenged her to be better than she was yesterday. “Living my best life. Grateful always,” Samantha said.
96’s Telugu remake is being directed by Prem Kumar and produced by Dil Raju. The film is tentatively scheduled to hit theaters in December.
And its a wrap !! Another special film and a role that has challenged me to be better than I was yesterday.. Thankyou to my director Prem and costar Sharwanand for being a dream team 🥰 #Janu .. living my best life . Grateful always . pic.twitter.com/YdQdjDUa5p
— Samantha Akkineni (@Samanthaprabhu2) October 13, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz on Tamannaah and Samantha’s remuneration for Aha shows
- Nani’s next to have a third female lead
- Hindi version of Jersey getting crazy OTT deals?
- After Deepika and Alia, this star heroine to debut in Tollywood?
- Vijay’s Master teaser is just unstoppable
- Adivi Sesh’s Major’s ‘look test’ to be out tomorrow