Nagarjuna, Anushka starrer Dhamarukam has been already postponed numerous times. Finally, it seemed that the film will indeed hit the screens earlier today, but hundreds of people were in for a big shock when theatres across the state didn’t screen the film since the film was postponed once again at the last minute. Responding over the issue, Nagarjuna, who was in Kakinada to launch a new Kalyan Jewellers store, said, “I know that a lot of people, especially my fans, are eagerly waiting for the release of Damarukam, but Lord Shiva hasn’t given his blessings yet. He hasn’t fixed the mahurat yet and we hope the film will release as soon as Shiva gives his permission.” His philosophical words about the film caught everyone off guard. It’s clear that not even Nagarjuna has a clue about the film’s release. All one can hope now is that film releases sometime soon before it’s completely forgotten. Srinivas Reddy had directed the film and Venkat had produced it on R R Movie Makers banner. Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suriya’s negative shades in Bandobast
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- Raashi opens up about her role in Venky Mama
- Jigarthanda’s Hindi remake to go on floors soon
- Oh! Baby’s DP Richard Prasad reveals how he missed out on NTR’s NKP
- Jersey star makes interesting comments about #MeToo movement