TV host turned actress Anasuya never minces words when it comes to speaking her mind on various issues in the film industry and the society in general. In a latest interview, Anasuya revealed that she lost many opportunities due to favoritism in Tollywood.
“I lost so many opportunities due to favoritism a couple of years ago. But I chose to remain silent since I didn’t want to call it out and create a scene. I’m only saying this now because favoritism and nepotism have been hot topics these days. Now I’m in this position only because of my hard work. Nobody can do anything to us if we believe in our hard work,” she said.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV’s Disha Encounter’s trailer recounts the 26/11 horror
- Tamil star Vijay pays last respects to SP Balasubrahmanyam
- SP Balasubrahmanyam laid to rest with 24 gun salute; BBC airs special report
- Deepika Padukone appears before NCB in drug probe
- Poll : According to you, when will RRR resume it’s shooting?
- Legendary singer P Susheela turns emotional on SP Balasubrahmanyam’s demise