Released in 2014, Gopichand’s Loukyam ended up as a huge hit in his career. The film was directed by Sriwass and it gave the actor-director duo a good mileage in the industry as Sriwass went on to direct Balakrishna in Dictator and Gopichand too had signed a couple of big films.
If the ongoing reports are anything to go by, Gopichand and Sriwass will once again join hands very soon. Apparently, Sriwass prepared an action oriented family drama and the film will be launched in June. Sriwass himself is expected to be producing this film under his Vedaaswa Creations banner in association with Eros International.
Gopichand is currently acting in a high budget action entertainer titled Oxygen in Jyothi Krishna’s direction.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals