Love Story is a film that was loved by one and all. It has been a week since the film has released and is going strong.
As it is the weekend, the collections have picked up once again. Now, the latest update is that the film has raked in 27.5 crores share worldwide to date.
These are impressive collections keeping the situation in mind. The second week will be crucial for this film as the theatrical rights have been sold for 31 crores.
In the overseas too, the film will see some good collections as it is the weekend from tomorrow.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mega father and son watch Indis vs Pak match in Dubai
- Salaar: Prashanth Neel promises action feast to Prabhas’s fans
- Sharwa, Rashmika’s Aadavaallu Meeku Johaarlu heads to Rajahmundry
- Chiranjeevi goes all out to help his cancer-ridden fan; Here’s an emotional story
- Crazy Buzz: Jr NTR to work with Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- New release dates for Sarkaru Vaari Paata and Bheemla Nayak?