Sekhar Kammula has a solid fan base in the US and his new film, Love Story has taken a very good opening the other day.
The film crossed the $300k mark with the Thursday premieres and now, the news is that the film has made $291K on Friday. With this, the film has made $604k so far.
This is a solid collection and by the looks of it, the film will easily cross the one million mark. Sekhar’s films have clean entertainment and the entire family can watch them.
Even though there is a Covid scare, these numbers are quite encouraging for the makers. Back home, the second-day collections are going to be impressive.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anaya Pandey grilled again- This time about financial transactions
- Watch : Naga Chaitanya – Sai Pallavi’s Love Story is streaming now on AHA
- Ritu Varma gets emotional at Varudu Kavalenu event
- Gully Rowdy locks Disney Hotstar premieres date
- Poll : What’s your take on the Radhe Shyam teaser?
- Bigg Boss 5 – Lady contestant gets eliminated