Naga Chaitanya, Sai Pallavi starrer Love Story is the talk of the town these days. Directed by Sekhar Kammula, the musical love story is slated for release on April 16, and its music has been trending on social media for a while now. Pawan Ch is the music director and by his own admission, he is quite overwhelmed with the response for his work, so far.
“It’s been an absolute pleasure and honour to work with Sekhar Kammula sir. He has a great taste in music. All the songs in the film are inspired from folk music, and I have tried to give them a contemporary twist,” Pawan Ch said in a recent interview. Incidentally, Saranga Dariya is among the most popular Telugu songs in recent times and it has taken social media by storm, with many praising singer Mangli and Sai Pallavi’s dance moves.
Talking about the song which was the trickiest to compose, Pawan stated, “Evo Evo Kalale song was the trickiest to compose because it had to be both catchy as well as convey the lead actor’s vision for a bright future. I am really glad that people have liked our work, so far,” he said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sivakarthikeyan’s Doctor locks Netflix release date
- Vijay Deverakonda on Balakrishna’s Unstoppable?
- Allu Arjun, Vijay Deverakonda for Pushpaka Vimanam’s pre-release event
- Prabhas joins Adipurush sets for one last time
- A rare and gorgeous snap of Silk Smitha goes viral
- Allu Arjun to grace Pushpaka Vimanam’s pre-release event?