The much talked about Malayalam campus drama, Oru Adaar Love, released in Telugu as Lover’s Day on February 14 earlier this year and created a decent buzz. The film, apart from the wink sensation Priya Prakash Varrier, also introduced young curly-haired beauty Noorin Sherif to Telugu audiences.
Now, Noorin is all set to make her debut in Tollywood with a romantic thriller, turned Ooh La La. The film has Nataraj, son of popular character artiste cum villain Sathyaraj (Pokiri, Police Story fame), playing the male lead. Ankita Maharana also plays a key role in the movie. Interestingly, Sathyaraj is directing the movie, which marks his son’s debut in Tollywood. Gururaj is bankrolling the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood actor in Balayya’s next?
- Seed Vinayaka: MP Santosh Kumar’s new initiative with Tollywood
- Naga Shaurya’s next to go on floors shortly
- Parineeti Chopra gearing up for an OTT debut
- Akhil’s next with mega director
- The shooting for Tuck Jagadish to resume soon