The much talked about Malayalam campus drama, Oru Adaar Love, released in Telugu as Lover’s Day on February 14 earlier this year and created a decent buzz. The film, apart from the wink sensation Priya Prakash Varrier, also introduced young curly-haired beauty Noorin Sherif to Telugu audiences.
Now, Noorin is all set to make her debut in Tollywood with a romantic thriller, turned Ooh La La. The film has Nataraj, son of popular character artiste cum villain Sathyaraj (Pokiri, Police Story fame), playing the male lead. Ankita Maharana also plays a key role in the movie. Interestingly, Sathyaraj is directing the movie, which marks his son’s debut in Tollywood. Gururaj is bankrolling the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anushka’s Nishabhdam postponed-Here is the new date
- Vijay Sethupathi in yet another Mega film?
- After Nagarjuna, Kamal Haasan associates with much-awaited biopic
- Bollywood actress’ Tollywood debut with Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog?
- Veteran Bollywood hero’s son all set for Tollywood debut
- Bollywood actress is excited to work with Prabhas