Superstar Rajinikanth’s ‘Kabali’ is all set to hit the screens on the 22nd and the Tamil producers are drumming up the hype with some aggressive publicity. In fact, Kabali mania has taken over most Tamil movie circles. But the situation in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana is very different.
Though Rajinikanth enjoys great stardom in the Telugu states, the producers who hold the rights for the Telugu version are going in for a very low key release. There is no aggressive publicity from their end and whatever buzz is present is because of the Tamil campaign.
The Telugu rights were bagged for a very good price. Lets hope that the film does well in the Telugu states as well.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble