Superstar Rajinikanth’s ‘Kabali’ is all set to hit the screens on the 22nd and the Tamil producers are drumming up the hype with some aggressive publicity. In fact, Kabali mania has taken over most Tamil movie circles. But the situation in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana is very different.
Though Rajinikanth enjoys great stardom in the Telugu states, the producers who hold the rights for the Telugu version are going in for a very low key release. There is no aggressive publicity from their end and whatever buzz is present is because of the Tamil campaign.
The Telugu rights were bagged for a very good price. Lets hope that the film does well in the Telugu states as well.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fresh update on Sarileru Neekevvaru’s Diwali treat
- Poll : Mahesh or Bunny- who should shift their film’s release date?
- NTR launches first look of Keeravani’s son’s debut film
- Pooja Hegde pins big hopes on this film
- Kiara Advani starts shooting for her boldest film
- Dabangg 3 trailer launch: Salman’s video chat with Telugu fans