Hero Nani’s silver jubilee film, V, had a direct OTT release on the noted digital platform Amazon Prime a few months ago. Premiered amidst a lot of hype, the film failed to live up to the expectations.
Last week, the film has its first-ever television premiere on the entertainment channel Gemini TV. Meanwhile, the TRP’s data of last week’s television content was announced by the Broadcast network this morning.
Reportedly, V has registered only 6.79 TRP’s which is very low compared to Nani’s previous films. Directed by Indraganti Mohanakrishna, V also has Sudheer Babu in a key role.
Articles that might interest you:
- After screenplay and presentation, Anil Ravipudi’s new avatar for Gaali Sampath
- Backstory behind Vijay’s new film
- Noted Tamil actor to venture into Telugu market?
- Vidya Balan’s stalled film to resume soon
- Sudeep’s Vikrant Rona to make a splash on Burj Khalifa
- Shahrukh Khan- John Abraham’s massive showdown in Dubai