Film star and Hindupur MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna was one of the special guests at the event that marked the 71st birth anniversary of veteran filmmaker and politician Dasari Narayana Rao yesterday. Speaking at the event, Balayya reminisced about his association with the filmmaker.
“Dasari and I were supposed to join hands with each other much before Parama Veera Chakra, but call it a coincidence, I got the opportunity to act in his 150th movie. I still feel lucky to have worked with him,” said Balayya. The Nandamuri hero further said that Dasari always strived for the welfare of the Telugu film industry and the working class.
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- NTR’s latest poster wins good applause
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next
- Hero invites audiences to write reviews of his film