Film star and Hindupur MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna was one of the special guests at the event that marked the 71st birth anniversary of veteran filmmaker and politician Dasari Narayana Rao yesterday. Speaking at the event, Balayya reminisced about his association with the filmmaker.
“Dasari and I were supposed to join hands with each other much before Parama Veera Chakra, but call it a coincidence, I got the opportunity to act in his 150th movie. I still feel lucky to have worked with him,” said Balayya. The Nandamuri hero further said that Dasari always strived for the welfare of the Telugu film industry and the working class.
- Balayya okays special cameo in Kannada star’s 125th film?
- Romantic scenes set in the ’90s to be highlight of Majili
- Suriya’s son all set for acting debut?
- Anasuya signing roles carefully
- Superstar’s daughter all set for her debut