Prominent lyricist Bhuvana Chandra has called for a debate among prominent stakeholders in Tollywood regarding the proposed restriction / ban on dubbing films. Speaking to reporters, he said there are thousands of families whose livelihood depends on dubbing films. Limiting dubbing films, the lyricist opined would put their survival at risk.
He was also not sure how theatres that basically depended on dubbing films for survival would continue their operations if the proposed ban came into place. In a separate context he reminded the reporters that Telugu producers were the maximum drivers of dubbed films. Bhuvana chandra wrote the lyrics for the songs of Suriya’s 7th sense.
He said that the song “Muthyala Dhara” was his personal favorite in the movie. As New Year and Sankranthi festive season draws near, the buyers of dubbed films are getting jittery as to whether their films will be allowed to screen in the said period.
- Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi to release on Pellichoopulu day
- Slight delay in Mohanlal-Allu Sirish’s Yuddha Bhumi’s release
- Mahesh Babu is ‘very impressed’ with Vishal’s Abhimanyudu
- Prabhas’ latest reaction to reports on his marriage
- Rana rubbishes rumors about his health